Monday, May 27, 2013

Getting organised (and crafty!)

There are lots of bits involved in the de facto partner visa application, and I've been feeling a bit disorganised. I've been keeping all my paperwork, photocopies, and photographs in one protective plastic case that I've had since university, but it's not helping me keep separate applications straight. There's the visa application (which includes 3 application booklets), two applications to register our relationship (state and city), the application for an FBI background check, and the application for a UK background check. Each of these has different bits that need to go with it, so today, I grabbed some file folders to keep it all separate. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to get a little creative, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment