Sunday, September 30, 2012

2x Dim Sum

In the CBD again (it stands for Central Business District; Hugh informs me that "downtown" means nothing here), and hungry, again, I was hoping the $4 Chinese-hamburger guy would be around, but he wasn't. So I went to the food court, resigned to fast food from a chain. I just wanted a little snack, though, not a full meal, and I wasn't sure that any of the food court restaurants sold snacky stuff.

It was late in the day and all the restaurants were getting ready to close down. An Asian restaurant had grouped it's remaining egg rolls and dumplings into little bags that it was selling off for $2-$4. Score!



It was tasty, too.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! John and I had a very good pork humbao snack once on our honeymoon in NYC, in Chinatown. Cheap and delicious. (It's one of the only things that makes me regret not eating pork anymore.)

    ReplyDelete