Saturday, August 18, 2012

Food truck(s) DO exist!

Apparently, there is at least one food truck in Radelaide. It's called Burger Theory. So now I will have to keep an eye out for them. I also discovered a cool, hipster-like things-to-do-in-Adelaide (and other cities) blog called The Thousands. Yay! Now I can be informed!

And now, instead of actually getting out and exploring Adelaide like I planned to do today, I'm wasting the afternoon reading about places to go explore...

No, but seriously, I really want to map all the cool shops in this city, because they all seem to be tucked away in alleys and side streets. Some are right there on main roads, but flanked by mile after mile of crappy, run-down, barely-staying-open bathtub stores and rug vendors and sex shops (oh, so many sex shops in this city...)

1 comment:

  1. That's like Redmond (minus the sex shops)! Treasures buried behind strip malls.

    ReplyDelete