Tuesday, January 12, 2010

11 Jan: turkey ham


Can someone please tell me what the hell turkey ham is? It contains no pork, only turkey, yet is pink. Why is it pink??? Is this something someone invented in order to trick children into eating a meat product they would otherwise refuse? Weird weird weird.

But yes, I did buy it. I'll let you know how it tastes.

I slept until 3pm today. I woke up at 12:30pm but couldn't think of a reason to get up, so just kept sleeping. I think I'm coming down with a mild head cold, so I'm using that as an excuse for sleeping so late. That's easier to handle than addressing the fact that I might be depressed. Or lazy. Or both.

2 comments:

  1. Hum. We called it mystery meat when I lived on the collage campus. Anything called "meat" that is not its natural color is a mystery. But it it looks like another meat (say ham)... is it still a mystery? or incognito?

    So did it taste like turkey or ham?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder the same thing about Turkey Ham, my husband eats it and with me being vegetarian it disturbs me in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete