Friday, July 17, 2009

Daily Show

I was watching the Daily Show yesterday (thank you, African internet for thinking I'm in America!) and my housemate/fellow student was asking about it. I was trying to describe it, and she said, "Oh, that's like Nevermind the Buzzcocks."

"Uh, no...Nevermind the Buzzcocks is a music game show."

We then had a debate about what Nevermind the Buzzcocks was, and I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what she was thinking of. 8 Out of 10 Cats? Would I Lie to You? "Oh! You're thinking of Mock the Week!"

And then I realized: I knew more about British game shows than a British person. America is never gonna let me back in the country. Maybe I can leverage the fact that I watch the Daily Show?

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this show, but I have heard of the Sex Pistols' album, Never Mind the Bollocks. Do I get some kind of points for that? Like music points or something?

    ReplyDelete