Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stress starts with S, just like Schistosomiasis!

Another day of studying and I'm back in stress zone. This time, no wine was involved. Coincidence? I think not.

I hate stress. It feels awful. It makes me feel like I want to die (without actually wanting to die, of course). I can't wait for this to be over, even though I know I'll just replace this stress with other stress. But at least it'll be stress minus the hours and hours and days and days of cramming facts into my brain, facts which I will, without doubt, forget as soon as exams are over.

Hugs, please?

And yay for Jody for graduating (and Amy back in May)! As I'm sure everyone in the family has said (and if they haven't, they're missing prime teasing fodder), It's about time! j/k

I'm gonna go put my poor, beleaguered brain to bed, as it has obviously already turned to mush.

2 comments:

  1. **hug**hug**

    :) When you emailed me the second time on Saturday about graduation, the ceremony had JUST started, and it was like we were talking in real time sort of. It made me cry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then she texted me what you said and it made ME cry! Jeez... :-)

    ReplyDelete