Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Did I mention I'm sick?

Sick, sick. Sicky McSickerson.

I slept in late today, with the intention of being late to my morning lecture, then I thought I'd skip lecture and just go to the practical group, then I decided to skip the practical, too, and just go to afternoon classes.

So I slept until noon. I don't feel bad about that, because my body needs it. I feel more sick now (well, more stuffed-up and snotty), but I feel I should really go to my class tomorrow morning. Also, I'm supposed to give a short presentation during lunch, so I should try to make it to that. But I'm totally skipping Policy in the afternoon if there's even a hint of illness about me. I hate Policy. It needs to die.

1 comment:

  1. Skipping class because you got sick from too much partying, eh? Tough breaks, kid.

    ReplyDelete