Sunday, March 02, 2008

Poor Prince Harry

Prince Harry, third in line for the English throne, says:

"I don't want to sit around Windsor, because I generally don't like England that much."


While I don't share the sentiment, I can totally understand hating the familiar. It's just, of all people to not like England that much, you'd hope a member of the royal family wasn't one of them. But you can't blame the poor kid. He won't be king, but he still has to live with pretty big restrictions on his freedom. Plus, he's a red-head, poor thing. Life isn't fair. At least he can console himself that his once totally gorgeous older brother has a receding hairline at age 26 (or however old he is).

BBC news report

2 comments:

  1. "I don't want to sit around my flat, because I generally don't like the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine that much."

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Will never happen! Also, you should really start calling the school by its real name: London School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

    ReplyDelete