Friday, September 08, 2006

You Go Ahead, Let Your Hair Down

Le sigh. "Scrubs" premiered last night, with two (TWO!) episodes! All is right with the world. I remember in the past I've had to wait until November for it to premier, so I totally wasn't expecting anything good to be on last night when I turned the TV on. But lo and behold, there was my precious Zach Braff doing the open narration. Swoon!

Alright, I've made a decision. I realize that I still haven't written about my three week trip around France (it's kind of daunting; I mean, THREE WEEKS??) and I haven't posted pictures. I was working on loading my pictures into Flickr, when it informed me I couldn't do something I wanted to do, so I've decided I officially hate Flickr (I didn't like it much before, so this was the proverbial final straw). I was thinking about how I could possibly just display all my pictures easily on the internet, and the only thing I came up with was to post them on my MSN space. It's odd, because I started my MSN space last October for the sole purpose of uploading my photos for all the world to see, and now I'm struggling to find a place to upload my photos for all the world to see.

So, as much as I hate to do this, I think I'm gonna post my photos on my MSN space, while continuing to blog here on Blogger. I know it's stupid, but whatever. I'm over it already. Here's a teaser, though:


Amy as Dumb Blonde

In other news, I spent all of yesterday being obsessed with a new favorite song, "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae. The chorus to it was running through my head ALL DAY LONG. It's good. Y'all should check it out.

So, to recap, go to my MSN space to check out my photos of France and other stuff, and go out and listen to "Put Your Records On." I will try to write something about my trip...someday...

3 comments:

  1. I looked at your pictures and they are beautiful! I'm so jealous. I wish I had been there with you! Let's go travel. You don't really need a job, right? We can backpack around and live like bums because we'll be broke. But, we'll smile at all the right people and it will somehow work out for us. Interested? You know you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Becky are so adorable!

    So, I've been reading your blog all along, but it took me a while to figure out how to leave comments without having a login. Doh!

    Wood_song

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Amy, you are so beautiful! Even when you are making goofy faces) :-o

    ReplyDelete